Every one of my notes seems to start with a "can't believe time has flown", so I'm going to skip that bit
I need to get back on the blog writing train & hopefully this is the start. I've been spending a lot of my "side-project" time working on and exploring new processes for work. They are still personal development and "side project"-like, but I have had so many back-to-back interests I've not stopped to write about them.
As a reminder (and to publically "shame" myself into writing posts), these are the topics I would like to cover
- ddev - getting started, pitfalls & rolling it out to a team
- deploying a Docker image via Gitlab CI
- Using docusaurus
- Building and deploying docusaurus
- Setting up Meli and deploying through Gitlab Ci
- PHP Deployer - setting up
- Deploying using PHP Deployer and Gitlab CI
As you can see, i've been playing a lot with Gitlab CI. It's such an additive technology - once you start doing one you want to do them ALL.
Anyway, quick note to get those out of my head - hopefully you'll see some posts soon!